We are living in extraordinary times – volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous.
The pace of change will never be this slow again.
In the service sector, many traditional approaches are no longer relevant and there is a new business agenda emerging.
- The landscape of Brand Identity, Employee Engagement and Customer Experience is changing… all at the same time, all of the time: Organisations no longer own their brand. Investors are no longer the sole influencer.
- Brands are co-owned by stakeholders: customers, employees, service partners, local communities and investors.
- Employees want a sense of meaning and fulfilment more than a monthly pay packet… and outsourced does not mean out of mind – these employees represent the organisation every bit as much as employed employees.
- Customers’ expectations are increasing and they vote with their wallet or contactless card.
Social media amplifies all stakeholder opinion in what some are calling the age of the nakEd organisation.
Collaboration… engagement… agility… and innovation are the new black.
On the surface, it might seem that nothing much is wrong… but
- How alive is your organisation’s Purpose and Values?
- How inspired are the employees representing the organisation?
- How passionate are your customers?
- How consistent is the service delivered by your organisation across geographies, functions and channels?
- How do the functional centres support the business? …. or do they operate unilaterally?
- How “connected” is your senior leadership with the front line and customer facing employees?
Is your business at risk… without even realising?
We refer to this paradigm as The Values Economy